As we all know that Google Page Rank was updating since a long time so many bloggers are taking tension about it but the wait has been ended be'coz finally Google Page rank has been updated and many bloggers took a big relief be'coz this PR updates took a very long time as we were also waiting for this PR update and when update came we also shocked to see it Widget Generators also got a good PR. PageRank, only one of hundreds of factors used by Google to determine best search results, helps to keep our search clean and efficient. Most of my blogger friends have done lots of link building through different ways to get high PR this time.They were regularly having an eye or PR Tools and updates from different sources about Google PR update. It is an important factor that helps you measure your blog’s success rate. Usually a well-established blog gets 3-5 page rank, leading blogs such as Mashable and TechCrunch have got PR8 for now.
What About Our Google PR?
Widget Generator's PR also updated and Your Blog Got 4 Google Page Rank
Facts about Google Page Rank?
- Google always check the reputation OR importance of any blog / website by Google Page Rank.
- PageRank is based on incoming links, but not just on the number of them – relevance and quality are important (in terms of the PageRank of sites, which link to a given site).
- PR(A) = (1-d) + d(PR(t1)/C(t1) + … + PR(tn)/C(tn)). That’s the equation that calculates a page’s PageRank.
- If you had a web page with a PR8 and had 1 link on it, the site linked to would get a fair amount of PR value. But, if you had 100 links on that page, each individual link would only get a fraction of the value.
- Bad incoming links don’t have impact on Page Rank.
- Lowered PageRank Leads to More Quality Links.
- The page "A" ranks higher when it gets referred by another page "B", however just the number of referrals or links is not enough for a page to rank high. The rank of "B" site which refers user to site "A", is also important in determining the rank of site "A". To check the PR of a page, download Google toolbar or use Firefox plugin. PageRank is bit outdated Google technology. Today Google uses advanced algorithms in order to produce search results.
- Content is not taken into account when PageRank is calculated.
- PageRank does not rank web sites as a whole, but is determined for each page individually.
- Each inbound link is important to the overall total. Except banned sites, which don’t count.
- PageRank values don’t range from 0 to 10. PageRank is a floating-point number.
- Each Page Rank level is progressively harder to reach. PageRank is believed to be calculated on a logarithmic scale.
- Google calculates pages PRs permanently, but we see the update once every few months (Google Toolbar).
What PR will Suit to Your Page?Google is also suitably vague about this (and, remember, they don't reveal it either: they only reveal the Toolbar PageRank), but, in essence, it is a logarithmic scale (like the Richter scale for measuring earthquakes) with a base of about 16.
So, that means that a PageRank of 2 is 16 times bigger than a PageRank of 1; a PageRank of 3 is 16 times better than a PageRank of 2, and so on. Just to give you an idea of some scales here:
- PageRank 4 is 4,096 times better than PageRank 1
- PageRank 5 is 65,536 times better than PageRank 1
- PageRank 5.1 86,475 times better than PageRank 1
- PageRank 7 is 4,294,967,296 (over 4 billion) times better than PageRank 1
So, hidden within that deceptively simple scale from zero to 10 is actually a massive range of importance. And this brings us nicely onto Toolbar PageRank.