Reduce Unwanted CSS Codes
We (or personally) use Clean CSS (www.cleancss.com) for reducing the unwanted CSS codes, and this is vey nice and helpful online tool for reducing the unwanted CSS codes.
Advantages of Clean CSS
- Reduce unwanted CSS codes
- It helps you get smaller CSS file sizes and better written code.
- It helps you with shorthand coding.
- The optimizer works actually lets you decide how much compression you want.
- It takes your CSS code and makes it cleaner and more concise.
How to use it in blogger?
- Login to Blogger > Dashborad
- Click on Drop Down Menu and select Template
- Backup your Template before making any changes to your blog
- Now Click on Edit HTML
- Press Ctrl + F and search the code shown below.
- and, Copy all the codes between <b:skin> to ]]></b:skin>
- Paste all that codes in cleancss.com and click on below Process CSS button
- Wait for round about 10-15 sec and your CSS codes will be clean without errors.
- and paste cleaned codes in between <b:skin> to ]]></b:skin>
- jkh and after paste codes in blogger template.
- Save your template and that will be load fast.