Google Cloud Print is a new technology which is developed by Google. By using this technology we can easily take print outs of our documents from anywhere. Google Cloud Print can print to either a Cloud Ready printer that can connect directly to the Internet or a classic printer that is plugged into a Windows or Mac computer with Internet access. If you are using a Chromebook and you attempt to print, you will be prompted to set up Google Cloud Print to connect a printer.
Add Your Printer to Google Cloud Print
- First of Fall you have to find that Is your printer supports cloud printing
- Click Here to know that Is your printer supportable to cloud printing
- If your printer is not include in above printers list then it is a classic printer
Follow below points to add the Classic printer
- First install Google Chrome
- Once Google Chrome is installed, follow the steps below to enable the Google Cloud Print connector in Google Chrome.
- Log in to your user account on the Windows or Mac computer.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down to the “Google Cloud Print” section. Click Add printers.
- If prompted, sign in with your Google Account.
- Select the printers you want to connect, and then click Add printer(s).