Hello frnds, as you all know that the rate of Dollar is increasing day by day and India Govt. is not able to control it and today's price is 67+ on one dollar, and after this pricing will be increase for everything like petrol, basic things, vegetables, fruits etc so, this is not good for us but as a Indian blogger is it good OR not? If we spending money and buying something then we have to spend more money be'coz mostly 70% thing are depend on the petrol and petrol is depend on the dollar so if rate of dollar will increase then petrol and other things will increase day by day automatically.
Positive Aspect of Increasing Dollar for Indian Blogger
- I think this is good as a Indian blogger be'coz if you are earning money from adsense and suppose Google will you a cheaque of $100 and when you deposit it in the Indian bank then Bank will cash that cheaque with the current rate of dollar and suppose if the rate of dollar is 67 so, bank will give you money according to the rate of 67 means you will get Rs. 6700 and if the rate of dollar is 70 then you will get Rs. 7000
- You can get around about Rs. 2000 extra then last 4-5 month back be'coz dollar rate was 54.35 check it here.
- It will be more helpful as financially.
- It will encourage us more for blogging and we will try to give our best towards to the blogging so be'coz of this we would have more changes to earn more money.
Negative Aspect of Increasing Dollar for Indian Blogger
- the point is that if you get increasing money then you also have to pay the extra money for everything like if you want to buy domain then you have to pay according to the dollar rate.
- if you want to buy hosting then you have to buy it according to the current rate of dollar.
- online shopping will be expensive
- tax will be expensive
- banks will cut extra tax and other charges